15 credits, never again

Oh. My. Goodness.

I pulled it off with a 4.0 (YAY!) but it was the most stressful last few weeks of my life. Full time work has been flopping my shifts around, two of my classes (Chem 2, Phys 1) somehow magically aligned so i was taking both exams consecutively on more than one occasion, and I think I may have gone a little insane toward the end.

Staying up until the sun comes up multiple days in a row, getting 2 hours of sleep and heading to work, then to class. Rinse, repeat. This was the most credit intensive semester of my studies, but I am still a little apprehensive even taking 12 when I get up there in the 3-400 level classes. I can’t wait to see what orgo does to me…

Cheers everyone

Wow. Good for you!

I am working full time - 40-50 hrs per week and I took phys I w/ lab and bio I w/lab last semester for 9 credit hrs total and I thought it was too much. Mirracuosly I got Bs in both, but I thought never again I will be taking that many credits at once - no time for fun.

Very impressive on your part!

One of the founders of OPM, OldManDave (now an anesthesiologist) did a 22 credit semester once while working! Now that is Nucking Futs!

Impressive. I wish I have his determination

great job bro!!

I too was pulling my hair out with this past course load; difficult and stressful beyond belief. I now have only Phyics II and Calc I to complete then its MCAT time for me ya’ll!

“I can’t wait to be done with my pre-reqs”

(understatement of the century!!)

YEAH! Way to go! So excited and proud for you. I hope you are enjoying a much needed break before digging back in. Try to spend several days doing absolutely NOTHING school related. You deserve it!

• carrieliz Said:
YEAH! Way to go! So excited and proud for you. I hope you are enjoying a much needed break before digging back in. Try to spend several days doing absolutely NOTHING school related. You deserve it!

I am doing exactly that right now! Hope yall had a safe and happy new year