a rambling post asking about regrets

Definitely inspirational, susanna. It’s not bad that you’re afraid - we’ve all got fears, insecurities, doubts. I’m one of those who thinks that bravery comes not from being fearless, but by having fears and overcoming them. The first part of that is admitting - sometimes to ourselves, sometimes to everyone else - what we’re afraid of; after that, the fear has less and less power over us.
That’s just my take on this stuff… I really do get the impression that you’re truly fascinated by all this, you’ve got a great attidude for it, and when you confront that fear - the same fear that I have, and I don’t think I’m alone - you’ll make an excellent doctor.

I would venture that most of us are scared at times. “Can we really learn all this?” “Will I really be good enough to be a doctor?” I look at Trauma on the TV and watch some of the proceedures and think WOW will I be able to that and I then think well, yea with hard work and time. As far as getting older, well that will happen and where do you want to be in 10 years? I want to be a FP and you Gastro.
You will do this if you want to.
Good Luck.