Announcing the birth of...

Our son, Eli Wilder Flaim!
Born Dec. 4, weighing in at 6 lbs 11 oz, and measuring 19 1/2 inches long. He was 4 weeks early and had some initial problems due to lung immaturity, but he’s going great and we’re home from the hospital!

Congratulations on the birth of your son. My son was also born 4 weeks early and had lung problems at birth. He weighed 5lbs 4ozs and was 17in long. The doctors tried to tell me he might have a few health problems as he got older, but I’m glad to say he is now 17 years old and very healthy. Your son will be just fine.

Congratulations! I’m glad everything is going so well!
My son was ALSO 4 weeks early and came home on an apnea monitor. He’s now 7 years old and never stops moving, healthy as can be…smart, witty, and we’re SO thankful.
It took him about 2 years to get “caught up” on the growth charts and he’s now a solid 50%er.

Congratulations! And welcome home to Eli!
And, woohoo!

Congrats and best wishes for your family and your baby. Hold on tight, and savor each and every moment. They grow up soooo fast. There are so many times that I wish I could freeze them in time.

Congrats! That’s great news!

Congratulations on the birth of your son! Is he your first child? As a volunteer at my hospital, my favorite activity is discharging new moms and dads from the hospital. They’re always so happy. And the babies are so cute.
Of course, most people are usually happy to be leaving the hospital…
Love,
Stacy

Hi there,
Congratulations on your new son! I am sure that he will be forever grateful that his birthday wasn’t on Christmas or shortly after. That’s why he had the good sense to come a bit early.
Glad to hear that all is well. I will bet that his big brother is having a ball with him.
Natalie

Congrats on the new addition to the Flaim family. I’m glad to hear he is doing well!
Kathy

Woo hoo

Quote:

Our son, Eli Wilder Flaim!
Born Dec. 4, weighing in at 6 lbs 11 oz, and measuring 19 1/2 inches long. He was 4 weeks early and had some initial problems due to lung immaturity, but he’s going great and we’re home from the hospital!

Congratulations! There is nothing, absolutely nothing, like a new person. Enjoy each other!