Any lawyers in the house?

I have a friend who is in dire need of some legal counceling regarding family law. No it is not me. HE cannot afford anyone right now but he is being destroyed by his ex-wife for no reason.

If you know someone please PM me.



Have your friend contact the bar assocation of the county in which he lives (or the nearest county of any size); it most likely has a lawyer referral service. someone there can refer him to a family law practitioner in his area.