Are my clinical hours too old to count? Should I hold off on applying this cycle?

Back when i was in undergrad around 5 years ago I starting off on the pre-med track but ended up changing my major. However, during that time I was able to accumulate 500 research hours, 100 hours of hospital volunteering, 100 hours of clinical volunteering, and 200 hours of non-medical related volunteering. In 2020 I decided to pursue medicine again and recently started a DIY postbac program that I am finishing up this semester. I plan to take the MCAT in the summer and was considering applying this cycle. However, since the start of my postbac as a non-traditional student I have been working a 9-5 as I have to support myself and another family member and I live in a major city so can’t afford to quit for a job like a scribe. This has made it very hard for me to find any clinical experiences that I could do while working full time. Should I wait another cycle to try and get more recent clinical experience after the pandemic restrictions lift slightly or would it be fine to apply this cycle?

maybe eshadowing and volunteering at a local hospital