ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS!

GOOOOOOOO HOGS!!!

We are 6-1, 6-0 in the SEC West & just knocked off TN Vols last night - handily I might add! 31 - 14!!! We went into this week #11 in the BCs, AP & coaches poll AND teams ranked 3, 4, 5 & 7 all suffered losses. The Hawgs should move up nicely…maybe nearing the top 5!

That’s pretty much how I felt after the Purdue/Illinois game yesterday. Purdue isn’t way up there, but it looks like they’ll get a bowl game of some sort.

• OldManDave Said:
GOOOOOOOO HOGS!!!

We are 6-1, 6-0 in the SEC West & just knocked off TN Vols last night - handily I might add! 31 - 14!!! We went into this week #11 in the BCs, AP & coaches poll AND teams ranked 3, 4, 5 & 7 all suffered losses. The Hawgs should move up nicely...maybe nearing the top 5!

How profectic? The new BCS poll has the RAZORBACKS ranked at #5!!!! The others have them 6th or 7th...

GOOOOOOO HAWGS!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOO PIIIG SOOOOIEEE

I hate to break this to you but as a Gator alum, I feel I must do so. It’s blue and orange all the way baby! So enjoy the success while you can because it’s ALL about to come to an end!

DAMN! The Hawgs lost to LSU! There goes any even outside chance at the BCS. However, we have Florida in our sites for next week…if Casey Dick, the QB, can get his head out of his ass - dem Gators better watch out cuz Da Hawgs gonna run that ball right up their guts!

LSU - the #2 run defence in the country who had not allowed a single 100yd rusher all season - the Razorbacks had 2 RBs with well over 100yds - Felix Jone w/ ~135 & Darren McFadden w/ ~190!!! I think we should start Dick, but if he shows signs of sucking wind like this week, pull his butt & put in Mustain!

Gators - you better come strong & not over-confident, the Hawgs are for real!

Geaux, Tigers!

I don’t usually follow college football, but since both the Saints and the Packers got their butts handed to them last week, I’ll take what I can get.