Board Study - Need some help

So here I am, happily studying away for my mid June COMLEX. Spent some time doing ‘basics’ like biochem, content of the first 7 chapters of Robbins, and have started my systems review.

Pulmonary - way cool, lots of stuff came back quickly and scores on Qbank jumped from 60% to around 80%. Hey, not bad…of course since we had the Dean of Medical Education who’s an awesome professor teaching the class, that’s no real surprise…

Renal - can you say ‘malodorous sputum with a ‘red-currant jelly’ like consistency? My scores on Qbank tanked and continued to tank on simple freakin’ concepts like grandient-time mechanisms and transport saturation. WTF, over?

So I figured on regrouping by doing some 'gimme what ‘cha got’ overall type questions…scores still down…Ok, stop, hold on, stay in control (sorry, old song lyrics)…Did some NBME practice Q’s…60%…

The last two paragraphs have happened today and I’m feeling like I’m in brain lock. Just tired and can’t seem to get it together…

Anyone else experience this? What’d you do to fix it…and no, stress testing my alcohol dehydrogenase system isn’t really an option…