I have read on many posts from people that quitting their current job was easy and what followed that was hard.
I am contemplating leaving my job and would like to understand the problems people faced.
Here are few I can think of:
- Financial - will go into debt
- Won’t be able to support my parents or little sister, if they need something
- Won’t be making international trips to see my family for a while
- No more HH with my single girl-friends - now this is easy, but I will loose few of them for sure.
- Move to a cheaper place/neighbourhood
- Won’t be planning a family anytime soon
- Will be looking for a part-time job (in a while) that will give me some flexibility to attend school
- Will loose Health Insurance
- Social trauma of friends/family not approving a decision to leave a settled career for “uncertainity”
What else? Please help.