Changing careers to pursue medicine - Need guidance

I am currently 24 years old and have been working as a biomedical engineer for the past two years designing spinal implants until recently when I decided to resign and commit to pursuing becoming a physician because it is my real passion. I went through a pretty difficult engineering program at RHIT (Rose-Hulman, small engineering school in Indiana) and ended up graduating in 2018 with a GPA of 3.24 due to some struggles early on in transitioning to college. I am terrified of the idea of leaving such a good job to do this but I know it is what is going to make me happiest so I decided to take the leap and now I just want to make sure the steps I take are the right ones in order to give me the strongest application possible.
As of now I am planning on taking the last few prereqs that I did not have from school, organic chemistry and biochem, at a school close to where I grew up while prepping for the MCAT and trying to get clinical and shadowing hours in the hopes to apply next cycle in 2021. With COVID happening the classes I was hoping to take have been converted to online and on top of that I am worried it will be challenging to get the clinical experience I need.
Now that I am fully committed to this path I guess I am just looking for advice on whether or not my GPA is too weak to just take the few classes and apply or will I need a postbacc, whether those classes being online now is a problem, and I am also unsure of how many clinical hours I will be able to get. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.