credit scores?

• OnceUponATime Said:
Wisconsin is a backwards state so your situation is not the norm...and I will say again.....NO ONE IS DENIED ACCEPTANCE INTO MEDICAL SCHOOL BECAUSE OF THEIR CREDIT SCORE....STOP TRYING TO SCARE APPLICANTS ON THIS WEBSITE WITH FEARS THAT ARE NOT FACTUAL

You've been a member of this site for what, about 1 hot minute, and you're already speaking to people in caps and talking smak about HER state too?? Yeah, Ok chief GREAT way to make freinds! Between that and the Micky D's comment, you're well on your way!

• OnceUponATime Said:
And the only time you have to show funds "ON HAND" is if you are an INTERNATIONAL STUDENT....You two have no idea what you are talking about

You know I'm trying REAL hard not to open up my can of lawyer jokes, but you're pushing it. You're disputing the word of a student at HER medical school? This is just idiot on too many levels to count.

Ok here goes..............

A man went to a brain store to get some brain to complete a study. He sees a sign remarking on the quality of professional brain offerred at this particular brain store. He begins to question the butcher about the cost of these brains.

"How much does it cost for engineer brain?"

"Three dollars an ounce."

"How much does it cost for Physician brain?"

"Four dollars an ounce."

"How much for lawyer brain?"

"$1,000 an ounce."

"Why is lawyer brain so much more?"

"Do you know how many lawyers we had to kill to get one ounce of brain?"

deleted by OPM staff

in response to the request, below --> done.

I’d realy like to delete the above post because it’s senseless to argue with someone who argues for a living.

Unfortunately this topic has digressed into nothing more than a foul insult fest which will not be tolerated on this website. Therefore I am closing the thread.