Everyone willing to critique essays...

I'd like to start a thread to help the people applying this year concerning critiques on essays.
Thus, if your interested in reading and helping with other members personal essays, please put your name down.
(All subsequent members willing to help, please copy all the names prior, then add your name to the bottom. This way, at the end of the thread, we'll have all the names of people willing to help in one post.)
Thanks, DcK

mpp

mpp
joewright (When I have time available–I'll tell you if I don't. I also am going to restrict my offer to people who make contributions to OPM discussion.)

mpp
joewright (When I have time available–I'll tell you if I don't. I also am going to restrict my offer to people who make contributions to OPM discussion.)
Mary Bois Byrne…(Depending on my schedule. And, like Joe, restricted to people who contribute here on the forums.)

Mary Bois Byrne…(Depending on my schedule. And, like Joe, restricted to people who contribute here on the forums.)
Damon Maes-most of my editing experience lies in scientific papers but i'm willing to put in my 2 cents.

mpp
joewright
Mary Bois Byrne
dmaes
coolmore1112 This is a great idea. Ditto what Joe said.

mpp
joewright
Mary Bois Byrne
dmaes
coolmore1112
Bill Fredette - While I understand the logic of limiting assistance to those who “contribute,” I never liked participation grades in school. And I spent a lot of time lurking here during my application process - soaked up some great information, but never felt I had much of value to offer. So I’ll volunteer to read any essays from as yet quiet citizens of this forum. smile.gif

mpp
joewright
Mary Bois Byrne
dmaes
coolmore1112
Bill Fredette
taehyongkim - haven't participated much recently, but I'd love to give something back to this community!

mpp
joewright
Mary Bois Byrne
dmaes
coolmore1112
Bill Fredette
tec (Tara)- Like Bill, I lurked for a while, way back when OMD was an MSII, and learned a lot, so I’ll do my best to help everyone else smile.gif

mpp
Damon Maes-most of my editing experience lies in scientific papers but i'm willing to put in my 2 cents
coolmore1112 This is a great idea. Ditto what Joe said.
Bill Fredette
taehyongkim - haven't participated much recently, but I'd love to give something back to this community!
tec (Tara)- Like Bill, I lurked for a while, way back when OMD was an MSII, and learned a lot, so I'll do my best to help everyone else
jenn9237 (Jenn) – also depending on my schedule since I'll be taking 14units this summer. But would love to help out other OPMers.