Final Semester

Today I begin my last pre-requisite course, Physics II. This has been one heck of journey, one that I very nearly gave up on. I still have some hurdles to jump over for sure, and looming on the horizon is the MCAT. However, knowing that I will have successfully completed ALL of my prerequisites at the end of this semester will be a humongous relief.

Like I said, I know that there is still a long(ish) road ahead of me and I still have a lot of work to do between now and June/July, but just being here is extraordinarily encouraging.

Congratulations on making it to the final pre-req! Keep us informed of how it’s going for you, it’s great to get updates. Good luck on the MCAT and applying!

I would change the attitude towards the MCAT. When you use words like LOOMING, it places a negative connotation on it and you are more resistant to study for it. If you think about the MCAT as the final key that unlocks the door to medical school, you will have a tendency to study for it and your score will be higher.

It really helps, believe me. Good luck on the upcoming semester.

Gabelerman,

I’m with ya there. I’m actually pretty geeked up for the MCAT, but I guess it’s the kind of geeked up that David felt when he, allegedly, stood before Goliath.