free practice mcat day

Hi Guys

You probably already know about this but just in case you don’t…

I received an email from Princeton review regarding “a free full length practice mcat day”. Just enter your zip code and they’ll give you the location for free testing nearest you.

For more info: www.Princetonreview.com

Thanks for the great tip - I did not know this, even thought my lazy physics lab partner WORKS for Princeton review as an SAT prep teacher. He will have to have a beating this week.
Blessings!
jeffc

Thanks for posting this. Do you know if they do this every year? Unfortunately, I cannot attend this one - Saturdays tend to be busy at work and someone else has their vacation scheduled through that weekend.
Thanks , Seth

There should be several of these each year. I would imagine that if you sign up for some sort of automatic e-mail service from TPR, you’d find out about them.
Mary

Yesterday I took the free MCAt and was glad I did. Several others there had taken full-length tests previously also and there was a consensus that it was very worthwhile.
I canot remember which iteration the test was, but mine was physics heavy in part I and another fellow I met said his was heavy on physical chemistry.
The proctor was a doctoral candidate in particle physics at Rice and was very professional and answered all of our questions. If you have the opportunity to do this, I highly recommend it - it will at least prepare you for the experience and you cannot beat the price.
jeffc