Good luck everyone!

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone starting a new semester! I look forward to hearing about many triumphs.

I have Gen Chem and Bio this semester and I’m excited to finally get this premed show on the road!

Have fun!!! I’m in physics and organic chemistry this fall, and whoa-boy! I can already feel my blood pressure going up!

Enjoy the journey, and congrats on getting started!!

Physics and O-chem? That’s a little intense! Keep up on it, and you’ll do great, though!

I’m done with the prereqs and taking a bunch of recommended classes, so if anyone wants an A&P study buddy, let me know!

Tell me about it… I’m also working full time, taking care of my family, and doing about 50 hrs of volunteer work every month. LOL… I just try to look at it like an opportunity to get a taste of the rigors to come in med school. Just a taste. If I can balance this schedule, I’ll be in good shape, right? RIGHT?!? That’s what I keep telling myself, anyway!!

I LONG for the day when I can walk away from work and solely focus on academics!

I am going to try to take my good friend Lorien’s advice this semester… she’s a huge proponent of enjoying the journey where you are instead of being so focused on the end goal that you miss the whole thing. With application looming next summer, it’s pretty easy to only think about that. But I have things to learn first. Right foot, left foot. One step at a time! So I am TRYING to keep that perspective. We’ll see how it goes!

• carrieliz Said:
I am going to try to take my good friend Lorien's advice this semester... she's a huge proponent of enjoying the journey where you are instead of being so focused on the end goal that you miss the whole thing.

It took me so long to learn that lesson.

When I finally did the classes became easier, or maybe just taking things as they happen reduced my stress so it felt easier.

Good luck this semester to all you guys. Kick ass in class so you can build up a great application.