Happy Birthday OMD

Happy Birthday Dave!
LM

Hey there Dave,
Happy 37th! Isn’t it cool to have your birthday near graduation time? It was totally cool last year to graduate and then turn 50! Anyway, put down those moving boxes and hoist a cool one in celebration. Ya made it to 37 and ya made through medical school and you’re a cool dad even if you dress your daughter orange and yellow scrubs. Congratulations!!!
Natalie rolleyes.gif

Happy Birthday Dave! …(goes with Dillon’s orange & yellow scrubs laugh.gif )

Oh my god, Dave!! I was talking to you last night and I didn’t even know that today was your birthday. Why didn’t you tell me?!!!
Anyway, 37, soon to be a doctor, already a husband and daddy, what more can one ask?
Have a great birthday!!!
Can’t wait to see you next week at the conference!

Happy Birthday old guy!!
Too bad you aren’t in Sagnasty anymore I would have taken you out for a brewski or two! biggrin.gif
Guess I’ll have to make up for it in DC!!

Happy Birthday, Dave!
OK that calls for a beer. (what does NOT call for a beer?!) I’ll think of you tonight as I hoist a cold Sam and contemplate the prospect of three straight days without OB/gyn. (sounds so wonderful I could practically cry at the thought… )

Happy BD, OMD! smile.gif

QUOTE (Mary Renard @ May 23 2003, 01:44 PM)
OK that calls for a beer. (what does NOT call for a beer?!) I'll think of you tonight as I hoist a cold Sam and contemplate the prospect of three straight days without OB/gyn.

Hey, I second the motion (except the OB/GYN part, blech). HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope it's a great one!

Happy Bday Dave!!!
Hope moving in is going awesome for ya!
–Jessica, UCCS

A day late, but…
Happy Birthday, Dave!![/SIZE]

happy belated birthday greetings old man dave.