Happy Dance! School $$--Check into this if you can....

Hey, guys! I just found out some really great news. My company is going to pay my tuition, fees, and books for all my pre-med classes!

I knew they had a tuition reimbursement program, but I assumed that it would only kick in for me if I took business classes (since my job is finance, reporting, etc.)

Turns out that’s not the case. Because my company is in the healthcare industry, they are willing to cover any classes that are either going to A)benefit me in my current role; B)put me on an identifiable career path within the company; or C)be in a major field of study that is utilized in the health care industry. Ding ding ding! We have a winner! C it is! So even though these pre-req classes won’t help me at all in my current job and will, in fact, cause me to LEAVE my job in under 3 years to go go Medical School (God willing), they are still going to pay for it all. WOO HOOO!

So… if you work in a healthcare related company, check into this with your manager. I assumed it wouldn’t work for me, and I almost missed out on a ton of money… If you don’t ask, you won’t get a dime!

Have a great day!

AWESOME! That’s incredible. Congrats!