Historically Black Medical Schools....

• Chrystie Said:
I can appreciate path2dr's main points as well as the genuine and honest inquiry of annebow. But I cannot go without addressing this, since it seems like everyone else is just going to ignore it; aside from attacking path2dr for her views and for sharing them in a way that you felt was anything less than an aspiring "physician" - how can no one address the comment made from RTANNER81

I've been thinking all day about your post, trying to think of something snazzy to say in response to why I think no one responded to RTANNER81. But after 6 hours of thinking, I've decided to leave that alone and just say, THANK YOU

Well, as the OP, this is exactly what I didn’t want to happen.

I can say that I appreciate each of your responses and will take them into consideration as I start my journey toward medical school. Since I have just begun (will be taking 1st semester of prereqs this fall) I hadn’t looked into the “mission” of any school.

I have to agree, that I have found this site more supportive and welcoming than any of the other similar sites so let’s keep it that way Hard feelings don’t get anyone anywhere quickly…

Thanks to everyone!

Anne