I had my baby!

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to let you know why I’ve been MIA lately. I had my second son, Gage Samuel Lupo, on Wednesday morning 10/23/02 at 3:53am. It was very exciting because I only had a 3-hour labor and had no idea I was as far along as I was. We left the house at about 3:30 and barely made it to the hospital, which is only 15 minutes away! I had him in the ER about five minutes after we pulled up. I think I made that ER doc’s day. smile.gif Everything was so crazy, we didn’t get any pictures right away, and we didn’t get to collect the cord blood. I was bummed that my OB didn’t get to do the delivery, but it was better than having him in the car.
Everyone is fine. He was a whopping 9lb4oz! We’re home now and doing great.
Pam

QUOTE (spacecadet @ Oct 26 2002, 03:00 PM)
I only had a 3-hour labor

ohmy.gif rolleyes.gif blink.gif laugh.gif
Wow! Congrats! Great news...

CONGRATULATIONS!! There’s nothing like a brand new little person…enjoy each other! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Absolutely AWESOME!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Pam, congratulations! That is an exciting birth story for sure! biggrin.gif

Pam - that's great - congratulations to you and your family -

Pam,
That is absolutely the most beautiful news one can share!!! And I’ll bet you’re right. I’ll bet it did make the ER docs day! I’ll bet you were more than a little surprised when it went so quickly. ohmy.gif As soon as you get pictures, please share them with us.
Many, many congratulations!
biggrin.gif

Hey Pam,
That’s terrific! We missed you but we totally understand your absence! What great news and congratulations. Aren’t you living in an all-Male household now? Feel free to “girl-bond” here on the newsgroup biggrin.gif
Natalie

Congrats to you Pam!! You have only 2 more to catch up with me and Debbie!!!

Congratulations!!!

So glad to hear the news! I figured you must be up to something pretty important when I didn't see your posts here.
Congratulations to you, your husband and the big brother!!!
Love the name.

Congrats and Best Wishes…

QUOTE (spacecadet @ Oct 26 2002, 03:00 PM)
I had my second son, Gage Samuel Lupo, on Wednesday morning 10/23/02 at 3:53am.

Wow! Congratulations!
Enjoy those boys! There's always something really special between a mommy and her boys. I also have 2 sons, 4 & 1, and they love climbing up in Mommy's lap at bedtime to read a book. (I also have my stepson who is 13.)
Want some advice? Invest in plexiglas windows and plastic nicknacks! tongue.gif
Best wishes from the bzmom4 family!
Again, Enjoy! They grow up too fast!
biggrin.gif

CONGRATULATIONS PAM! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Seattle Jeff

Pam -
CONGRATULATIONS!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Congrats! I'm so excited for you and your hubby! Spoil that baby.

Yay!!!
congratulations!!!
2 boys are great!
I have a 5 and a 3 year old…they're evil incarnate…but hey, I made 'em that way… so it's ok…
hug the baby for us!
Andrea

Wonderful News!
Congrats to your entire family!!