I'm new too!

Hello! I’m a non-traditional pre-med student. I’m thirty as of this year, I have four children (10, 9, and 19 month old twins), and I’m married to the love of my life.
I’m currently attending a CC for my basics and get some classes out of the way that I can transfer over when I go to a 4 year. I plan on majoring in Molecular Biology, getting my MD, and then specializing in Anesthesia. I’m leaving my options open though. Pediatrics and OB/GYN sound interesting as well.
I’m really green in this area. I was planning on becoming a CRNA, and then switched my major recently. I don’t know a lot of the jargon, or how things work in the med school. I had everything down pat when it came to becoming a nurse. I’ve tried to do some research on how to get things done, but usually I’m unable to find what I’m looking for.
I hope to learn a lot about getting into medical school from you guys. I really look forward to getting to know everyone.

One of the best resources is the AAMC (Association of American Medical Colleges) there are tons of resources there and it is online go to http://www.aamc.org/

Welcome to the group! As questions come to you, do a search of the site and you’ll probably come up with a wealth of responses. And if you can’t find it by searching, the just send out a post with the question and I’m sure you’ll receive many replies.
Good luck with your studies!
Larry