Infectious Awareables

Awareables
A friend of mine sent me the above link. I found it entertaining for a few minutes and thought I’d pass it on smile.gif
– Rachel

I ordered one!
Syphilis!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif blink.gif blink.gif

Hi there,
I liked the Gonorrhea and Syphilis ties. It would be cool if they did scrubs. My wardrobe is pretty limited these days.
Natalie tongue.gif

Somehow I felt offended by the ‘breast cancer’ tie sad.gif . If I were a breast cancer survivor, I wouldn’t want to see a funny pictorial of it on someone’s tie…
The ‘neurons’ were a pretty blue…

QUOTE (GED2MD @ Nov 2 2002, 05:35 PM)
Somehow I felt offended by the 'breast cancer' tie sad.gif . If I were a breast cancer survivor, I wouldn't want to see a funny pictorial of it on someone's tie...
The 'neurons' were a pretty blue...

Hi there,
I found the "breast cancer" tie somewhat beautiful only because it gave me a different perspective of something that is so menacing to so many folks. I wonder how a breast surgeon might answer a patient question about the tie if her or she were wearing it in say, clinic. I guess I found these "Awearables" a little more facinating than offensive.
Natalie
P.S. Isn't it interesting how different the world looks under an electron microscope. smile.gif

Hi…for anyone here who wants something different scrubs-wise, try:
www.escrubs.com
They’ve got some different prints (e.g. “biker dogs”) and good solid colors too. Not inexpensive though! blink.gif