Interview Tomorrow!!

Hey guys,
I have a panel interview tomorrow! I have to be there at 10 am so I am leaving at 6am to get there. One tour, lunch, 2 more tours and then the panel at 2:45. I will be staying overnight and spending Saturday at the beach. I have a beatiful suit, ironed and ready on a hanger. I will arrive in the city hopefully at 9am and I will dress in a rest stop and apply my make-up.
I feel prepared, but I am giddy with excitement. While this is not my first choice school, I am looking forward to the opportunity to experience this interview. Due to the panel nature of the interview, I am assuming it will be the most difficult.
It feels so strange to be at this point. So many years of struggle, triumph and failure and it all leads to THIS moment. My emotions are difficult to describe. My husband will be with me, so I am very thankful for that. I am also thankful for having this forum and you wonderful people to share with. All of you have been so inspirational and full of good advice.
Thank you and wish me luck!!
DRD

Hi there,
Congratulations on your interview and try to enjoy the experience. You are going to be taking a step forward in your pursuit of the study of medicine. Try to get plenty of sleep and make sure you allow yourself plenty of time to get to the interview. I know you will look great and exude confidence. If you picture yourself as a confident and cool physician-in-training, your body will cooperate and you will look the part.
Have fun and let us know what the experience was like.
Natalie smile.gif

Congratulations and good luck tomorrow! Interviews are so fun - but also stressful! I remember that I loved every school after my interview. They can be very convincing. smile.gif
Go kick some butt!

Good luck!

I hope your interview went well!!! Please give us the news! smile.gif

Good luck!! Keep us posted.

Congrats and god luck!!!

HEHE!!
I think I nailed it!! I will know by 10/15
Thanks!
DRD
P.S. Have another one on Monday and on Tuesday!!

Glad to hear it went well!

DRD,
Congrats! I look forward to reading about your acceptance.
Kathy

Congratulations and Good Luck!