Is this possible?

Even if I keep a high post bacc gpa will schools even look at me with such a low undergrad cGPA?

Final Undergraduate gpa 1.9 (No Sciences)

Post bacc so far 3.8

Classes taken so far:

Bio 1 + 2

Chem 1 + 2

Physics 1

Hi Chris,

Congratulations on your great post bacc gpa!

In terms of your undergrad gpa, I think you should contact the med schools that you would like to apply to and speak to someone in the admissions dept. If medicine is what you really want to do, then you should pursue it and have a compelling reason for your low ugpa.

Best to you,

Blessings,

Kitty

• Chris24864 Said:
Even if I keep a high post bacc gpa will schools even look at me with such a low undergrad cGPA? Final Undergraduate gpa 1.9 (No Sciences)

Do you have an undergraduate degree? My overall GPA for my first undergrad degree is 2.1 and I was required to have at least a 2.0 to get that degree. IMHO, the bigger issue is how you finished a Bachelor's degree with a GPA under 2.0 as I thought is was a requirement in the US at ALL colleges and universities that the overall GPA be at least 2.0.

If you did manage to be awarded a degree with an overall GPA under 2.0, I'd either get a second bachelor's degree and/or get a MS degree.

I agree w/ Path. I also would figure out what your highest possible GPA could be. How many credits did you take during undergrad? Aside from the point that Path mentioned regarding the degree, med schools (MD & DO) all have minimum GPA reqs just to apply. Make sure you can get there. You may have to take quite a few credits to elevate your cGPA, and make the case that you are academically capable of handling the work in med school.

I have cGPA of 3.0 and getting ready to take my MCAT soon. Do think i have a good chance of getting into medical school or just may be take more courses to elevate my GPA even more. Please suggest something.

My achievements had been in overall allocation using the aspect of WoW, and there could be on purpose in the consistent after-effects.

wow gold kaufen,wow gold ,www.schnellgold.de

Kitty is a smart gal, and I would definitely take her advice on this one. Hi Kitty : )