IT’S NOT TOO LATE! HELP MATCH A $1,000 DONATION

IT’S NOT TOO LATE! HELP US MATCH A $1,000 CHALLENGE DONATION!
Our first membership fund drive has done well. We’ve raised over $700 But we still need your help to reach our goal. A donation of a $1000 dollars, matched dollar for dollar, is being offered from members of the OPM Board, Executive Committee and others.

MARCH 1st IS THE DEADLINE FOR THIS MATCH! DON’T DELAY, DONATE TODAY!
The fund drive will end on March 1st. So will our opportunity to get the dollar for dollar match. The success of OPM has achieved much on very little money. Our organization has been built almost entirely upon the efforts of a handful of volunteers. But you can help. No matter your contribution, be it $5, $10, $25 dollars or more, it will be matched dollar for dollar, up to $1000 donated by members of the OPM Board/Executive Committee.

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND COME TO THE 6th ANNUAL OPM CONFERENCE!
This year’s will be the 6th Annual OPM Conference. We will be returning to the Sheraton Crystal City Hotel in Arlington Virginia. (Located right across the Potomac River from Washington and one block from the Crystal City Metro Station). The conference will take place Thursday June 8th thru Saturday June 10th. Meet other OPMers and hear presentations from many speakers including Ken Iserson, author of “Getting Into Medical School / Residency” and Rob Bowman talking about his research in “Profiles in Practice for Older Graduate of Medical School.” The web site www.oldpremeds.net has all the information, including special hotel rates

WHATEVER YOU DONATE, IT WILL BE WORTH DOUBLE!
We now need your time, your efforts, and your commitment. Become a donating member of OPM and help match our $1000 dollar challenge contribution! Any donation, no matter how small or large, will count towards this total. Send your contributions to:
Old Premeds, Inc.
P.O. Box 381912
Cambridge, MA 02238-1912
Please include your OPM screen name and email address when donating. If you prefer, you can donate from the OPM web site; Click on the PayPal Link on top of page. If you have a question or suggestion, send an email to fundraising@oldpremeds.org
Your contribution can make a difference.
On behalf of the OPM Board and Executive Committee, thank you.

Well, I didn’t win the PowerBall jackpot but I do have money on the line - as a member of OPM’s Board of Directors, I’ve pledged to match donations. So stick it to me, I dare ya, make a donation and force me to give OPM some money!
(re-reading this post, it seems the written equivalent of the dunking chair at carnivals - go ahead, throw a ball at the target, watch me drop into the tank )
Mary