KCOM Secondary is up!

Geez, I can remember the totals but not the breakdown. Guess tomorrow I’ll go out to the storage shed and dig through boxes of dusty, cobwebby boxes. I swear, I never thought I’d need those scores again!
On the plus side, it’s a big rush to get a letter inviting you to fill out a secondary application, even if it is a xeroxed form letter. wink.gif

call them - chances are they won’t require SAT of you – Duke asks the same thing but will tell you to disregard when you are as old as we are (or at least that I am smile.gif )

QUOTE (LisaS @ Jul 15 2003, 11:15 PM)
call them - chances are they won't require SAT of you -- Duke asks the same thing but will tell you to disregard when you are as old as we are (or at least that I am smile.gif )

I faintly recall one school asking for them as well.
If you are absolutely required to send them, make sure to note the year you took it. Some time in the 1990's IIRC, the SAT scale changed with an upward median. What this means for OPMs is that your computed score will be lower than someone who has the same raw score, but took the test after the upward adjustment was put in place.
Requesting SAT scores for med school is silly, IMHO.
- Tae

UPDATE: I just spent the evening digging through boxes of old papers out in the shed (cough, cough!), where upon I found:
all of my old grad. school notes in neatly labelled folders (dang, I was tidy)
my high school year books
my AP English scores
old bills, student loan promissary notes, and report cards
my marriage license (thought I’d lost it years ago!)
my plane tickets from my honeymoon (Cozumel in 1994…ah, the memories!)
my international vaccination record from 1981 (I was 9 then)
an old latch hook rug I never finished (I think it used to be pastel colored)
my thesis notes
every card and note my husband ever sent me pre-marriage
my original birth certificate (which I also thought I’d lost)
a dried up nasty corsage from my senior prom (well, it was nice in 1989)
the program from my high school graduation
the paperwork from my first checking account
my HIGH SCHOOL biology II notebook!!! (yes, I am a biology nerd!)
lots of dried up and crunchy old dead fiddleback spiders! MMMMM!
and…
MY GRE SCORES!!! (jackpot!)

I didn’t know I still had all this crap! Crap in the quantitative sense, of course. One day my grandchildren will thank me for saving everything!!! wink.gif

See! Being a pack rat can pay off! lol! Glad you found it. smile.gif
-Christy

:dances around her office:
I just hit “Submit” on my KCOM secondary!
Whee!