MCAT Study Group 4/21/18

Hi,

My name is Christian, and I am schedule to take the MCAT on Saturday, April 21, 2018. I am looking for students to form a study group with. Not sure how to best utilize the group yet, but I was thinking once we all start taking practice tests, going over them and breaking down each section together would be very useful!

Please let me know if anyone is interested in forming a group. Thank you!

Hi,

I would love to be a part of this group. I’m going to start practice exams in February.

I’m also working full time and this is not my first time taking it. I think it is a great idea to discuss how we think through problems but if everyone takes different practice tests how would we do that?

I think another important aspect is being able to articulate what you have studied. Speaking through concepts and making connections throughout the topics.

Hi,
I have the same test date. I would love to be part of the group. Which books/practice are you guys using?

Have you tried StudyPal? All my friends in New York use it to study in group for MCAT.

You can join the Facebook group setup for this date! https://www.facebook.com/groups/828544703992966/