My AACOMAS Application Has been Submitted!

Finally! One big load off my shoulders. I contacted the schools I needed to send transcripts in May and all the transcripts that need to be sent were sent.
Any idea of when I might expect to start receiving secondaries if schools decide to send them to me?

AWESOME! Best of luck to you! Since it has been so long since I was an applicant, I would not even hazard to guess how long 2nd-aries are apt to take…sorry.

Quote:

Any idea of when I might expect to start receiving secondaries if schools decide to send them to me?

Boeing-
I’m not sure how soon or how late you’ll get secondaries, but when I applied last year…late… in November I started getting secondaries about 6 weeks later. I had more than enough to during the holidays last year.

Chris,
Just keep calling the schools to see if they got everything they need. Last year, they were slower than Christmas getting my stuff to the schools. However, once it got there, secondaries came within weeks. Good luck!
Kathy

wHOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO congrats bigtime…
I need to finish mine now… wanna come do 'em for me?
party
Andrea

Congratulations!
We need to have some kind of online party once we’ve all submitted our apps, I’d say.

My AACOMAS application status webpage is working now - and upon checking to see whether my transcripts have been received online…it says that NONE of them have been received. Is this accurate, or one week after submitting the online app is this merely a bookkeeping problem?
I know the transcripts went out because I received emails from AAMC saying that transcripts were received.

Boeing,
This exact thing is what I referred to earlier. It took AACOMAS MONTHS (no joke) to get mine to the individual schools.
Kathy

Yikes. So I should assume that it’s just an internal bookeeping problem at AACOMAS and that my transcripts have actually arrived?
I’ll give it another week and then call them to see what the situation is.