My dad died

My dad, aged 91, died yesterday morning, and I arrived from London by midnight into Little Rock. He was on hospice and had gotton aspiration pneumonia. The funeral is tomorrow and I will be flying back to the UK on Tuesday.
Kathy

Kathy,
I am sorry to hear about your dad. Knowing he had lived a long life and was near the end doesn’t make it any easier.
Try to remember the good times. Those you can carry with you forever.
Hold onto your faith as you face the days ahead. You and your family will be in mine and Zane’s thoughts and prayers.

Kathy,
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Know that you will be in my prayers.
Geoff

Kathy,
I am very sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts. Take care of yourself.
Michelle

Kathy, I’m so sorry to hear of your loss, you have my deepest sympathies, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, God Bless.
Vita

Hi there Kathy,
Sorry to hear of the death of your father. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Natalie

Hey Kathy,
Sorry to hear of your father’s passing. I don’t really know that there is much that I can say other than time does heal such wounds.
My father passed away in 1999 and the first couple of years following that were pretty tough.
Hang in there & good luck with school when you get back to England.

Kathy,
My thoughts are with you and your family.
Take care,
Andrea

Kathy -
My thoughts are with you!

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Know that you & your family are mine & Wendy’s toughts & prayers.

I am so sorry about your loss. You’ll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Kathy,
Peace be with you and your family at this time. Know that your father is with you in your heart and in your memories.
Gabe

Kathy,
I’m so sorry. I’m thinking about you too!

Kathy,
I’m so very sorry for your loss.
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Hang in there!

Kathy,
I am sorry to hear of your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Safe travel back to the UK.
Shirl

Kathy,
You’re in my prayers.
Be strong!

I saw the post after I posted. I think I have good news.
I’ve been talking to Anson and others at school and it seems there is a rule that they have to do something for you in this case so when I talk to you later keep the faith I’ll email you.
My prayers are with you. Bill

I’m so sorry; it is so tough to shoulder these burdens when you are trying to move ahead yourself. I lost both my parents in the last 2.5 yrs. One piece of advice someone gave me that was the most helpful: she said to treat yourself kindly for an entire year, and that if something is “up” with you, but you don’t know what it is, and think it is NOT the death, just be inwardly gentle & be aware that it could affect you in unexpected ways. You’ll need more TLC for quite awhile.
She was right,at least by me.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss and echo everyone’s statements about you being in my thoughts. Take care of yourself.

Kathy my thoughts are with you and your family.