My First Post!

Hello. This is Stacy. This is my very first post–not only on OPM but on any BB! I’m slightly technically-challenged so forgive me. I just wanted to say that I attended the recent OPM conference in D.C. and I really loved it!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I met so many great people, and I think you are all wonderful. Every one who I met has such an interesting story to tell. Regardless of where you are in the process of applying to medical school/are in medical school, I wish you the very best!! I gave several people at the conference my business card, and I just want to stress that my employer DOES NOT know my secret burning ambition to be a doctor. So if you contact me at work, please be discreet on my voice mail and e-mail. (Don’t leave anything “incriminating” on the fax machine either). The best way to contact me is actually my home e-mail: svanderwall@hotmail.com.
Richard “with the past”, thanks for the book! I’ve already started reading it. Alison & Zambia, let’s go out occasionally since we’re all locals.
Everyone, YOU ROCK!! I’m so glad I met some (most?) of you at this conference.
I will try to post more regularly now that I’ve figured out how to do it! God knows, I check OPM and SDN enough at work…when I should be working, but it’s hard when you know what you really want to do!
I hope to hear from some of you soon.
Love,
Stacy

QUOTE (StartingOver @ May 31 2003, 07:13 PM)

Richard "with the past", thanks for the book! I've already started reading it.

Shhhhh!!! My employer doesn't know about my past...or future for that matter. Frankly I am not sure they even know about the present.
Enjoy the book...until I get my eyes done or succumb to bifocals, the old guy that I am wouldn't be able to read anyway.
What is Alison's on-line screen name...I have some wilderness info for her. For that matter, I have it for Tim as well but neglected to get the e-mail names.
Later dudette
Rich

Welcome Stacy!!!

Rich,
Alison's screen name is Calvin – in a box by the river. Let me know if you need her e-mail address. I think I have it at home.
Love,
Stacy