New here

A little about me. I am 27 years old. I am about to start my bachelors degree route within a month. This will be my first time in the university environment. I have always wanted to become a Doctor, but never believed in myself to put myself through school. I plan to major either in Biology Or Chemistry. I still have not declared my major. I wish all of you the best of luck in achieving your dreams. It is nice to know that I am not the only non traditional student in this world.

Hi, Future Md Girl! Welcome to OPM. We’re about the same age; I’m 28. I’m so glad to hear that you’re finally believing in yourself enough to put yourself through school. Self-confidence – that is so important. Keep believing in yourself, and in your dreams. You can achieve them!

Stick around here on the OPM boards, and keep posting about your progress. And good luck as you begin your bachelor’s degree this fall.

Thank you very much. After much thought I decided to go for it. I thought about it for a whole year. I had a sort of life experience, that made me rethink what I really want to do. If I was going to do it the time was now. Thank you for your welcome. I appreciate it. I wish you the best of luck as well.

Welcome to OPM. You can do it!! I am currently majoring in Chemistry starting this fall at a local University. I got my Associates of Applied Science degree back in 2004 at a community college. I’m 40 now, and ready for the pre-med adventure that awaits. Best of Luck! Keep posting!