New semester

Hey everyone!

I’m taking gen bio and gen chem with their labs this semester and I can’t even begin to express how nervous I am. I mean I’m shaking in my boots here, lol. But I will not self defeat before I start. Guess I was hoping for confirmation that this feeling is normal.

Anyway, I will update when I can. Hope you all have a great semester!

as you learn gen chem, youll make more sense of gen bio; thats a good combo. i’d say good luck, but its all about determination, not chance! knock 'em dead

• actowery Said:
as you learn gen chem, youll make more sense of gen bio; thats a good combo. i'd say good luck, but its all about determination, not chance! knock 'em dead

I’m in the same boat as you gingersnaps. Good luck to both of us.

Thanks My first day of chem and bio started today and I was sooo overwhelmed. But I came home, took a power nap and started working on my metric conversions and that gem they call dimensional analysis.

Sigh lol. Good luck to you too and keep me updated if you can.

Best of luck to you! You’ll do great! It took me a little while to adjust to being in school again, but after a few weeks everything clicks. Good luck!!

Doing good in Bio I so far (but I would be so ashamed if I would not, I did take many bio related classes before), not so sure about Physics. It’s just never been very interesting subject to me. Who cares about free fall anyway lol. Just keep putting my feet forward.