Hi all! Just stumbled on this site and figured I’d stop in and see what it’s all about. I’m a 26 year old sahm/full time student. I’m about to graduate from a business school this spring with my BBA in accounting. After that I’m planning to transfer to a 4-yr university to take my science prereqs and hopefully apply to MSU school of human medicine in 2009.
I’m nervous and excited, and I’d love to make some friends that are going through the same things.
Laura M.

Laura,
Hi. Welcome to oldpremeds! You’ll find a lot of support and a lot of good advice here. I think the thing I like most about the people on this site is how positive they are. No negativity here!
So, welcome, good luck on your journey. It’s a lot of work but a lot of fun too. If you have any specific questions about the process, feel free to ask.
Gina

Hi, Laura!
I’m doing the same thing, only I have degrees in Art. Quitting a job I loved (digital artist and tech support person) was really hard…it took me a long time to make that decision. However, it’s my second semester back and I know it was the right thing to do. I’m excited for you. What made you decide to do this?