Pre-Req Question....

OK…I am creating my schedule for the Fall term and have a question re: Biology…
I am wondering about the level of bio class I should take. Is Intro to Bio important or would it be best to take Bio 1 this semester followed up w/ Bio 2 in the Spring?
I do have my LPN, so I have some knowledge re: bio, etc. I just don’t want to get in over my head, especially this early in the game.
Thanks in advance
Kate

Kate,
General Biology isn’t really hard, it’s just a lot of information. As long as you go into it knowing that you will have to read the text, take notes, make flashcards, maybe even participate in a study group, you’ll be fine. I don’t know if an intro class would help you succeed with Bio 1 and Bio 2, since it’s mostly information, rather than learning how to do problems. Bio 1 was one of my favorite classes. Some of my classmates struggled because they thought it was a bird course and were planning on showing up to class and getting an A. I think if you go into it knowing you will have to put in the work, you’ll love it. Good luck!

Thanks for the insight Leia…and for the heads up on amount of info…have a great weekend!