roll call... who all is applying this year?

Have you considered a school in Mexico.
A new school is opening soon. All English.
www.medschoolgroup.com

Gotta stay in the “States” for school. My family, might move around the country…but they aren’t movin’ out!
Don

So, has anyone formulated an actual list of schools they’ll be applying to? I’m working on that right now…

I’ve come up with the “maximum” list of schools that I’m going to apply to. I’m just wondering if I should trim a few from that list. After all, every once in a while, a hail mary is caught in the endzone for a touchdown…

So what’s your list, Boeing?

I’m in the hopper this year as well. Took the April MCAT (34L), requested transcripts Mid-May, completed my application/personal statement June 4, and was verified by AMCAS by June 8. I chose 2 “top-tier” programs (Mayo & Baylor), 4 in-state schools (Ohio State, Wright State, Cincinnati, Med. College of Ohio), 4 other “top-50” schools (Virginia, Pittsburgh, UNC Chapel Hill, Wake Forest), and also Virginia Commonwealth. I may add George Washington later–still mulling over the high cost of living in D.C.

OK, I’ve got to get off my rear end. I told myself I’d wait till the MCATs came back and I guess that’s time now. Wishing now I had at least put in transcripts before now. Damn bad procrastination habits. . . . .

Ok, I just submitted to AMCAS. My transcripts have been there since mid-May. I applied to 25 schools. I know that’s a lot, but I just couldn’t resist. Oh, and even though I checked it 8 million times before submitting, I’m still worried about what actually went through! It was getting to where I wanted to look up the spelling of “and” and “the” just to make sure.
Good luck everyone, and here’s to lots of secondaries!