Started Pre Reqs for Pre Med

I was really pumped on starting Pre med this semester, unfortunately, I was having an issue enrolling in classes due to the Education crisis

In order to get priority enrollment next semester, I had to enroll in a class this semester. So I enrolled in pre calculus to refresh my skills, I took Calculus 10 years ago!

Suffice to say, I am thankful that I did! It has been so long that I forgot how to find the slope of a line!! I started doing my HW and I am starting to remember! I am really enjoying my class so far!

And the best news of all is: I sat in the front of the class and right next were two pre-med students! Both oldpremeds!!

I am very excited to start this journey, it is not going to be easy, but we will get there with enough determination!

“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”

Congrats! Enjoy the journey.

Thank you for the encouragement!

Precalc was probably a huge blessing in disguise! I think I am doing the same thing in spring. I’ve going over Khan Academy precalc and definitely need the refresher. Ha.

Yes, I totally agree! I thought it was going to be a walk in the park, but it is not! It’s a lot of stuff to remember! I Had a my first quiz already! I think I did well.