Summer Semester Over!

Just got my grades, and I still got it! 4.0! Now to take a bit of a break before my heavier fall semester

Congrats! That’s awesome!!

Kate

Way to go!

FANTASTIC!!! I have two weeks left of summer physics class and I’m counting down the days. Then, it’s a two week break before my also heavy fall semester begins. Here’s to much continued success for all us OPM’s! Let’s keep running circles around those traditional students!

• shanport7300 Said:
Here's to much continued success for all us OPM's! Let's keep running circles around those traditional students!

Amen to that!! So glad this summer is done and over with. Keep the momentum going OPMers, its bound to pay off sooner or later!

• shanport7300 Said:
FANTASTIC!!! Let's keep running circles around those traditional students!

that's right! c'mere trads!

Sweeeeeet!

Nice job! I can see the end of summer session on the horizon as well!

This summer semester was wayyyy too intense @.@

I agree! This summer was intense for me, too. I’m just hoping it will prepare me for my Fall semester consisting of BioII w/ lab, Cell Bio lecture, Cell Bio/Genetics Lab, and Organic Chemistry I. I get a whole two weeks off after this summer Physics class ends before Fall begins. Of course, I’ll be spending that prepping myself for Organic as well as getting some quality time in with the fam.

Wow, I feel like a slacker among giants, hehehe.

Just finished Stats and Humanities…ugh! Now I know why I like science classes.

Cant wait for fall semester; Ochem II and Physics I cause I’m a slacker, hehehe!!!

Great job everyone for getting through summer term!!!