Thank you!

Hey all,

I haven’t posted on here much since 2008, but I just want to thank OPM and anybody who gave me advice and encouragement at the time. I was just accepted off the waitlist to attend LECOM-B (c/o 2014)!!! I am super excited and nervous at the same time. I have an 11 month old, so I know this will be challenging, but I feel ready.

For those of you who are just starting the journey, good luck, be patient, and stay committed. I couldn’t imagine getting into med school a few years ago, but now here I am about to start! Amazing!

-Theresa

Cool, way cool…

Awesome!!! Med school with kids is challenging, but doable. Good luck!

congratulations!

Congrats!!! You can do it, I’m sure you’ll be fine. As long as you continue to have the support from those around you, you’ll make it through.

Huge congrats trose, to you and all the others who will be starting soon!!

Congrats! I am very happy for you! Remember, there were others with children whom have went before you and became doctors, therefore, you will do just fine!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! And a great big “thank you” for the encouraging news. I am just starting this journey (I begin a 2-year post-bac program this fall to do my pre-reqs), so I have a long road ahead of me. But it’s so wonderful to hear from people who are further ahead. Your success proves that this IS indeed possible. It gives the rest of us non-trads hope. So thanks for taking the time to share with us.

Keep us updated on your progress when you have a spare moment (though you probably won’t have many!).

Best of luck.