The MCAT Countdown!!!!!

Okay, so my MCAT is scheduled for Sept 11th however, I would love to change it to the 12th (last MCAT for the year). As planned, I have been studying roughly 10 hours per day. I did all the 1001 Examkracker questions for orgo and chemistry. Tomorrow, I will start on physics. It has been rough but I have made progress. As I stated before, my gpa is good at a 3.8 with great stats. The only thing holding me back is my MCAT. Does anyone have any other suggestions besides a pot of coffee and plenty of prayers?

If I do not get a decent score this time around, then I will study at least an hour a day for the next 6 months. To be competitive in a DO school I only need about a 6 point increase from my 21 score. This summer I took 21 credit hours including anatomy and physiology, nutrition, sociology, and growth/human development. I am hoping the extra science courses will help as well.

I wish I had time to complete biochemistry and genetics. There just arent enough hours in the day for work, family, and school.

How was the MCAT?

• Joselove Said:
his summer I took 21 credit hours including anatomy and physiology, nutrition, sociology, and growth/human development.

If this was your schedule before you took the MCAT, then you took on WAY too much, IMHO.

To balance this with a family as well is a recipe for a lack-luster performance on the exam.

If you did great and I'm wrong, you get the biggest congrats from me!