the saga continues

Hi Alyson,
I’m glad to hear you’re feeling ok too. You have a good attitude. There’s no reason to rush either, which it doesn’t sound like you’re trying to do, but I just wanted to say. Orgo will be waiting for you with open arms, I promise. And you’ll finish and apply to med school and the exact timing won’t be a big deal at all. It’s way more imporant to just get better and take your time, and be happy and comfortable with things.
Well, take care and KEEP getting better!
Andrea

You know what’s really strange? The woman who took over my job at the UN just had surgery for an ulcer. Seeing as they rarely operate on ulcers, makes you wonder – what’s up with that?
Good news today: dropped orgo, not a W, it’s just gone. Like it never happened. And I get my money back.
Other good news: Started the process to get a letter from the GTown pre med cmte but if they decide to not recommend me, that letter won’t become part of my file. My advisor thinks I should get a decent letter but I need a plan B (always need that plan B!) and letter one for that process is done (my bio prof wrote his this afternoon!).
Last bit of good news: I am been petrified to check my physics I grade (because I am a freak) and I found out today it was an A-. Not too bad!
Bad news: My mother’s apt (where I am housesitting this week) is flooding!
Anyway, thanks to all of you for being so nice and supportive!