Tough week

Liz,

I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you! I lost my mother to cancer in 1999 and I miss her so much. Be thankful you were with her and for the time you were able spend with her. In time the wonderful memories will bring you comfort. You are in my thoughts and prayers. It’s an emotional roller coaster but you will get through it! If you would like to chat please feel free to drop a note anytime! Please take care.

Jeff

I’m sorry about the loss of your Mom. I’m a hospice RN and I lost my Dad while in college too. Take the time you need to grieve for your loss. Don’t worry about school it’ll be there.
this is like slowing the pace for a few on the marathon. When my Dad died I thought I was tough and could keep pushing but I was wrong. Any way Godbless and my prayers are with you and your family. Bill.

Liz, My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
Vita

Liz-
Just wanted to send a heartfelt sorry your way. I lost my grandmother, who was like a mother to me, back in 2000 to cancer. It’s a tough battle to witness and not be able to do anything to help in the fight. My grandmother was a trooper as was your mother as well. Be comforted in knowing that the pain and suffering is finally over for her, for she is in a better place…waiting for you to join her again someday…forever!!!

Thanks everyone. I am sure it will be hard for a while, maybe more than a while. I do still miss my dad, and he died seven years ago… My siblings and all their kids were here together this week. That has helped the whole process. (In our thirties and forties we are finally understanding why you have to have events to process this kind of loss)
My children are going to have a tough time when we get back to our normal life, and she is not there. They are very close and are used to seeing her every day.
Thanks again for all the support.
Liz