We're Getting Martyred--er, married

(I also posted this in the S/SO section)
I just thought I’d drop a message on here and let everyone know that after three years of my unabashed begging, Jennifer has finally agreed to marry me. I caught her off-guard. I asked if she’d marry me and immediately asked if I could make her another martini. She said “Yes,” and I took that to mean she would marry me AND she would like another martini (mild shock there).
Our plans (right now anyway) are to get married in New Orleans, eat, drink, drink, drink, eat, and ensconce ourselves in full-throttle debauchery. Then we will return to the conjoined anus of Texas and Arkansas–Texarkana–and have a huge reception, to which all OPMers are invited.

Quote (Ash-O-Rama @ Aug. 16 2002, 10:18 am)
(I also posted this in the S/SO section)
I just thought I'd drop a message on here and let everyone know that after three years of my unabashed begging, Jennifer has finally agreed to marry me. I caught her off-guard. I asked if she'd marry me and immediately asked if I could make her another martini. She said "Yes," and I took that to mean she would marry me AND she would like another martini (mild shock there).
Our plans (right now anyway) are to get married in New Orleans, eat, drink, drink, drink, eat, and ensconce ourselves in full-throttle debauchery. Then we will return to the conjoined anus of Texas and Arkansas--Texarkana--and have a huge reception, to which all OPMers are invited.

Congratulations Ash and Jennifer!! I'll raise my beer to you all the way up here in Michigan. :)

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!!!
Best Wishes,
Jeff in Seattle

Congrats Ash and Jennifer! You guys seem like a really awesome couple. Do they make pink tuxes?

Quote (Ash-O-Rama @ Aug. 16 2002, 10:18 am)

Congratulations!
Good job on the Martini ploy!
Take care,
Jeff
Quote (spacecadet @ Aug. 16 2002, 5:58 pm)
Congrats Ash and Jennifer! You guys seem like a really awesome couple. Do they make pink tuxes?

I've been looking, and so far no luck, but Jennifer and I are keeping our fingers crossed.

Ash & Jennifer -
Warm congratulations to you both!
Sounds like a cool wedding you’ll be having! :D

Congratulations Ash & Jennifer!
(And hey, are you forgetting that we have a designer of all kinds of stuff on board?! Lame or silk jacquard? Inquiring minds want to see photos).
Many years of great health and happiness to both of you!
:laugh:

you know, I did a google search on “pink tuxedo” and found all sorts of vintage clothing options - just in case :)

Ash,
Congrats to you and Jennifer!!! Mohammed and I WILL be in Texarkana to party with you guys after you get hitched!
:p