What Questions Would You Ask?

I have some interviews lined up with some Deans of Medical Schools and Post-Bac programs.

I’m giving you the chance to get the information you want!

What questions, if you were listening to the interviews, would you like answered?

I look forward to seeing your responses.

With non-traditional students who have only prereqs and required hours without a degree, what are the best qaulities for a candidate to have for acceptance?

• FirefighterPhil Said:
With non-traditional students who have only prereqs and required hours without a degree, what are the best qaulities for a candidate to have for acceptance?

Phil - what do you mean "without a degree?"

Sorry Doc Gray, I should have been more clear with my question. The programs I have checked say they require 90 hours and that a bachelor’s is not required. However, only applicants with superior credentials and experience that exhibit definate maturity will be considered.

• Doc Gray Said:
I have some interviews lined up with some Deans of Medical Schools and Post-Bac programs.

Will these be MD, DO or both types of medical program Deans??

PS- Great Podcast, btw!
  • Julio Cesar Said:
  • Doc Gray Said:

Will these be MD, DO or both types of medical program Deans??

PS- Great Podcast, btw!

The goal is to go through the list of ALL MD and DO programs in the country to hear from everybody!