Woohoo! New diary entries up!

Linda and Natalie BOTH have new entries up! Read 'em and comment! Don't leave me all alone in the comment wilderness!

I too am very glad to see some new entries up! We diary folks, myself included, need to get on the stick and make more regular postings!

I am not sure if anyone is interested but I have started a web journal and it's at www.alysonchadwick.com

QUOTE (Calvin -- in a box by the river @ Jan 6 2003, 03:25 PM)
I am not sure if anyone is interested but I have started a web journal and it's at www.alysonchadwick.com

Hey Alyson,
I love your webpage especially your cat photo and the caption under it. I have two Beagle-type mutts that I could say the same thing about. They take cute pictures because you can't hear them. I can't even watch the Animal Planet shows. I get too emotional. ph34r.gif Anyway, I am hoping to meet you in DC during the convention. If not, I am up in the city at least twice a month. Charlottesville is only 100 miles away but 100 worlds away.
Natalie

Thank you for visiting my site! That just made my day!
I may actually be in Charlottesville soon – I have some friends there – will let you know. Will be at the convention for sure!