2007 Interview Thread

Hershey is a very cool little town & YES, it DOES smell of chocolate! I interviewed at the anesthesia program - excellent program & top-notch facilities.

Best of luck to you!

Many congrats to all of you who have rec’d interview invitations! Please keep us all up to date on your progress.

For those of you still waiting - keep your chins up! It is still early.

I got my first interview at Drexel Med. I am so excited and a little nervous at the same time. Afterall, I have only been working towards this for the last three or four years. And I just turned 32!

I am preparing by reading over the website and learning more about their teaching styles, and knowing how to answer why I want to be a doctor. Does anyone have any feedback about this school or general pointers from those of you who have interviewed already?

Wish me luck gang!

good luck sis’…

you’ll do well…

#3 invite came on Friday, SUNY Upstate. Im thinking the same thing about this as Kentucky, Im really suprised that these schools that heavily favor instate applicants have invited me for interview, but Im not one to look a gift horse in the mouth

I have my interview at UMDNJ on Thursday!!

good luck everybody! we are rooting for you!

HI everyone,

I just wanted to congratulate everyone that has gotten interviews so far!

You can add me to the list:

Interview at PCOM-GA last weekend and I have a UNECOM interview also!

Marcia

Congratulations Marcia!

I got an interview in VCU!!!

There are two sides to the story…The bad one is that the earliest date available was February 7th! The good one is…that I can hope to be accepted until then + I have lots of time to prepare!!!

And I really hope I’ll hear from Penn State soon. I interviewed there over a month ago and still nothing.

There are 6 more schools that I haven’t heard from yet.

Kasia

Hi,

I hope it goes well. Did your husband go with you and like it there?

I’ve had one interview, Western University, that accepted me. Great school, but am not the most excited about the area around it. Especially since I’ll have a family with me, husband, 2 large dogs and 1 more :slight_smile:

I have an interview at KCOM in 2 weeks. If anyone has any recommendations for interviewing there, please let me know.

-Beth

I just received an interview invite from my 1st choice!!! UMDNJ-SOM!!!

WOOHOO!, Go, Marcia!

Congratulations and good luck!

Go, Gabe!

congrats gabe and marcia!

GOOD JOB…

BLESSINGS

Congrats to all of those with interviews. In the wise words of our OMD…remember, despite your rejections, it only takes ONE acceptance and you’re IN!! Best of luck to all and I look forward to seeing the OPM list of accepted students!

Kathy

MS-II (til I pass Step 1!!

Ross University School of Medicine

I just received an interview invite from UNECOM.

I’ve been a bit slow getting secondaries in, but I just got my first interview invitation from University of Pittsburgh!

Congratulations guyz on your interviews!

It definitelly made me happy that schools are still scheduling interviews. B/c when I got an invite from VCU last two weeks ago, and the earliest date available to schedule an interview was in February, I thought that that’s it for my interviews. Hopefully each school does it a little bit different and I might still hear from some more schools. And hopefully Penn State will get back to me soon .

Kasia