36 Year Old Career Changer Working Full Time- Advice Needed

Hi,

I am a 36-year-old middle school administrator looking to change careers into medicine. I have a bachelor’s degree in business and a master’s degree in educational administration, and I am currently working on a doctorate in leadership. I know it sounds crazy, but I have wanted to go to medical school since high school, and I started taking chemistry and biology classes in 2021 to begin taking the prereqs.
I need advice on how I can knock out the science pre reqs.

My current options:

1. Knock them out at a local community college. Downside is it is in person and it would take longer due to class times conflicting with the work schedule. It is the cheapest way to go.
  2. DIY with a school like Portage, Doane, UC Extension, or another school. This is expensive ($1000 per class), but the flexibility of when you can start is better than community college.
  3. UNE Online postbacc program. This seems like the best option because it is all online, including labs.It wouldn’t conflict with my work schedule.

I know online labs are frowned upon, but working full-time and attending classes in person is hard, especially where I live in the desert. If anyone has advice, I would greatly appreciate it. I am stuck in neutral at them moment.

Thanks!