a great day

I had a great day yesterday with my hubby and our kids. We spent the day at Kings Dominion and actually got through the day with no petty arguing and no sibling rivalry and no fights. Yipppppeee.
The weather was great (although it rained and stormed horribly on the drive home) and there weren’t that many people there so ride lines were short. It was just what we needed to help relieve some moving and job searching stress.
On a side note, Mark has another job interview with the company that already offered him a job. This is for a higher position more suitable for him. Better pay too. We will keep our fingers crossed.
Have a great week all!!!
Amy B

Wow, that’s great, Amy. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you, too. And boy, is it hard to type like this.

Amy,
Does sound like a great day! I love in when days like that roll in…
I’ll be crossing my fingers for your dh!
-Christy

Quote:

I had a great day yesterday with my hubby and our kids. We spent the day at Kings Dominion and actually got through the day with no petty arguing and no sibling rivalry and no fights.

Could you briefly describe the dosages you used on your children in order to make this happen. Was it something you put in their oatmeal? Something you placed into their chicken nuggets? Curious.

I hope your husband gets the job offer. If he did, does this mean he can move to Blacksburg with you? That would be great.
Love,
Stacy

Amy, that’s awesome! Please keep us updated on your hubby’s interview and job search.