A quick question about the MCAT

Hi Everyone,
One quick question for all you people who have already done the MCAT. I wont actually be ready for it for another year maybe 2. But I was at the Princeton Review website just checking things out and they are offering a free seminar on the MCAT in Feb. here in Portland. I am wondering if it would be worth it for me to attend even though I am not quite ready to take the test yet.
Thanks everyone and have a great Thanksgiving.
Cathy

It’s useful to attend the seminar just to get a better idea of what they have to offer. It might also help to inspire you!
Just remember they aretryingto sell you their product and may make the MCAT seem scarier than it is so that you will atke the class.
Classes are worth the money, in my opinion!

Cathy,
Sure, go check it out. Both Princeton and Kaplan do those things as a selling tool for their prep courses, and I don’t know about Princeton, but Kaplan often does a practice exam to diagnose your possible weak points. Keep in mind too, that OPM is a Kaplan affiliate, and you can get a 10% discount if you sign up for one of their classes through our site. Good luck.
Kathy

You should go to the seminar. And see if Kaplan is going to do something. They give a realistic practice MCAT and it is free, although you may have to pay a small fee to a club that is sponsering them.
Anything that brings you information about the MCAT is worth attending. The more you know in theory the better you should do.

Thanks for the input. I will try to attend for sure. It isnt until Feb but I also signed up to have information sent to me.
I can’t wait until I am ready for that badass MCAT. I have set a date April of 2006. Maybe before if I can complete the pre-reqs
At least I have a goal set!!!
Cathy