Accepted!!! Class of 2018

Just an update -I Got Accepted!! Very excited!! All the best to all of you still applying or still waiting! Lets all stay positive. Yes! We can do this!!!

Itrinity

On Eagles Wings

10-22-13 08:52 PM - Post#90311

Hello Everyone!

I am 35 yr old premed applied current cycle, just joined this forum. I must say I have been very encouraged by the positive and encouraging nature of this forum compared to other fora. I read some posts from this forum before even deciding on applying this cycle. The posts I read here were amazingly encouraging. Married with 2 kids, and a very supportive spouse.

My background - I Did a PhD and post doc before the ---- (you know what) hit the fan; and after lots of hours volunteering at a VA hospital and shadowing physicians, I decided to take the bull by the horns and prepared for 6 months for MCAT (12 yrs after undergrad) while working full time. 34 on MCAT, 3.4/4.0 and 4.0 GPA on science & Grad school courses.

I have applied only to an in state school (first time applying). Happy to find very positive people with similar backgrounds. Happy and look forward to be part of the forum. We can do this!!!

Itrinity,

On Eagles Wings

2014 hopeful

Congratulations!!! So happy for you!

Congratulations!

Excellent, congrats!