ach, somebody go to the conference for me

I just realized that the dates of the conference (June 11-13) conflict with my last exam of the year (June 12). I’m really disappointed that I won’t be able to make it this year.

The conference is an awesome experience - getting information and meeting the really crazy cool people at OPM . So I want my loss to help motivate somebody else. If you’re wavering, on the fence, thinking about it but not really sure… go to the conference! And you get to know that I’m sitting in Columbus, taking my Neuro 3 exam, jealous of you

Hey Adam:

You’re where we newbies want to be! We’ll see you around! Pass that wonderful neuro exam!

• pi1304 Said:
I just realized that the dates of the conference (June 11-13) conflict with my last exam of the year (June 12). I'm really disappointed that I won't be able to make it this year.

The conference is an awesome experience - getting information and meeting the really crazy cool people at OPM . So I want my loss to help motivate somebody else. If you're wavering, on the fence, thinking about it but not really sure... go to the conference! And you get to know that I'm sitting in Columbus, taking my Neuro 3 exam, jealous of you

Hey man, sorry to hear you won't be making the conference this year. I'm not sure I'll make it myself either but I'm going to do what I can. I guess we'll see.