Additional Information Needed???

Today, I received a letter in a big 9x12 manila envelope from Morehouse School of Medicine, saying that they made several requests for additional information and that they extended the deadline for me to get the information in to them…

WELL I NEVER RECEIVED ANY CORRESPONDENCE from them, asking me for additional information. And since, I did not respond by Feb 15, 2011, they cannot give my application further consideration…

I was bewildered. Why didn’t I receive the letter or email requesting additional information. There is no way in the world I would have just over looked their request…I was smoking…

Well, I will give them a call in the morning to find out what they are talking about…when, how and where did they send the request…

Word to the Wise: check all inboxes: spam, junk and inbox mail boxes…I cannot believe this happen…

I guess I can look on the bright side…I did get into Ross University School of Medicine…So, Thank GOD for back up plans…

JoBush

I am sorry to hear about that. Morehouse wouldn’t have been a bad school to attend.

Well you are going to Ross anyway, so enjoy the ride.

Oh no! that would be so upsetting! I know most of their mailings to me were snail mail until i got acceted…I wonder if you can blame this one on the USPS. Ugh how awful for you, I am actually going to be starting there this fall.

Congratulations to you…

I did get accepted to med school for fall 2011, too…at Ross University…But, I can not help but wonder what if…

I know all things work out for the good…

Please keep in contact with me, while you are in school…

Tell me your story…We can become email buddies of encouragement…

• Jobusch Said:
Congratulations to you....

I did get accepted to med school for fall 2011, too....at Ross University...But, I can not help but wonder what if....

I know all things work out for the good...

Please keep in contact with me, while you are in school....

Tell me your story....We can become email buddies of encouragement...

You will do fine from Ross, what specialty do you hope to match into?