An actual ebay item

The guy that sold this was on the Today show this morning.
I can’t even explain it…just check out the link.
Just so you all know, I am VERY happily married and think my wife is the best. This guy, however, will be working his stuff out for a long time!
ebay listing

Haha, I also saw this on TV this morning. He said he is going to take the money and buy beer. You gotta wonder about what is ex girlfriend thinks about this whole situation.

That is absolutely HYSTERICAL!!! Wendy & I just read the whole E-bay ad & we have tears running down our faces! I’ve got to find this guy’s web site! Can you imagine how sore your sides would be from laughing after going out drinking with this guy?

Careful Dave, for a second, minus the tatoos, I thought it was you.

I did hear Dave’s voice in my head when I was reading the text.

Quote:

LOL! I was going to say something similar, but thought I might get e-swatted!

Quote:

LOL! I was going to say something similar, but thought I might get e-swatted!

I read this the other day and was cracking up at work. (I do that a lot when reading the links you all post–Thanks!) This one was hysterical though. I even showed it to my boss, who also has a sense of humor, and he thought it was funny too.
Love,
Stacy

I totally agree with you Dave! In fact, this guy is so hilarious, I think the next thing he auctions off should be an evening hanging out with him over a pitcher of some dirt cheap beer. $3,800 or whatever for that would be a steal!

Oh come on, he’s not that bad. But if he’s gonna wear THAT dress, he should shave his back.

Quote:

Oh come on, he’s not that bad. But if he’s gonna wear THAT dress, he should shave his back.

Hey there,
No shaving! Waxing is more fun and would leave a nice lobster red glow for all to see. Less stubble growing back too.
Natalie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hey there,
No shaving! Waxing is more fun and would leave a nice lobster red glow for all to see. Less stubble growing back too.
Natalie

Sure, waxing looks great at first. But picture that lovely wedding dress framing a bunch of ingrown hairs. No thanks.
maybe bleaching. He could have blonde hair on his back that would set off the pearls on the bodice.
Obviously I need a weekend off here.

Okay if he bleaches it, do you think it’s long enough to braid?

You people are very very very much in need of Psychotherapy…

Quote:

You people are very very very much in need of Psychotherapy…

Or we’re in serious spa withdrawal. Oh, for a body scrub and a facial!

WOW!! I wonder if the bidder was serious and if he will pay? Or she? In any case this guy is a born comedian…un-freakin’-believable.

Maybe he could get a discount on a 55 gallon drum full of Nair?!

Quote:

WOW!! I wonder if the bidder was serious and if he will pay? Or she? In any case this guy is a born comedian…un-freakin’-believable.

At one point there was a $10,000,019.65 bid, and after that the seller started making they buyers qualify. So I hope he does get his money.

LMAO!! That dude should write stand up. Too funny. BTW, JP, he wasn’t hairy enough to be OMD!!!
Kathy (who will NEVER forget the gorilla/buttfloss analogy!)

Too bad that we can no longer retrieve this eBay ad!